TEST.CADNEEDS

It's just a "test" website. Check out main website "www.cadneeds.com"

ads

LightBlog

Breaking

Thursday, November 08, 2018

3D Grass In Revit Tutorial


I have downloaded this 3d grass model from 3dwarehouse and I converted that into a Revit family. It's a face based family and very easy to use..  I have added Material and Array parameters to it. Check out the video.

P.S.  I did a tutorial on converting SketchUp models into a Revit family. Link

Support my work if you can :)










----------------------------------------­­­­­­­----------------------------------­-­-­-
↓↓Download complete Revit project file for free (learn how to arrange your project)↓↓
----------------------------------------­­­­­­­----------------------------------­-­-­-



Tags: 3d grass in Revit, Revit grass family,




No comments:

Post a Comment