TEST.CADNEEDS

It's just a "test" website. Check out main website "www.cadneeds.com"

ads

LightBlog

Breaking

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Bedroom Interior #2 Done in Revit 2019



Both renderings are done in Revit 2019

Hello, I'm still confused if I need to make tutorials on the interior or not because my YouTube channel isn't getting enough views :|

I sometimes feel like I'm just wasting my time by making videos... People don't like to comment on my videos and YouTube won't take my videos up because I don't get enough comments(comments are very necessary to get views)

My channel isn't growing since March 2018, but for the past two months it's getting down(losing 20-30% views).. I'm only gaining Subscribers but not views.. 


Do I need to keep making videos or Give up?

Give Up
Keep Making
Keep making, I will support you by liking, sharing and commenting on your videos



Created with PollMaker

Please let me know.



4 comments:

  1. Keep making, I will supporat you by liking, sharing and commenting on your videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Replacement Windows Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. Bathroom Renovation Toronto

    ReplyDelete